Kabi Kalpataru Biswas
Digital Media & Business
MA Media Innovation, Breda University of Applied Sciences, The Netherlands
Executive MBA, BRAC University, Bangladesh
Kabi Kalpataru Biswas is a product specialist in his professional life. He has an extensive background in developing products and driving revenue through data-driven Sales & Marketing. Starting from Samsung Mobile, in his 11+ years of experience, he worked with companies like Airtel Bangladesh Ltd. and ADN Telecom Ltd. to name a few. As the lead of a digital marketing agency, he also worked with 40+ national and international brands to manage their branding and lead generation.
The experience built the key expertise of Mr. Biswas including Market Research, Data-driven Strategy Development, Agile Product Development, and Executing Inbound and outbound Marketing initiatives. His experience working with several software-based products allows him to gain expertise in website development, UI, UX, Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Funnel Configuration, Re-marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization, etc.
- 11 years of experience in Strategic planning, and leading cross-functional teams.
- 8 years of experience in Product Management. Worked with 6 types of products, and those are vehicle tracking systems (Robi Tracker), eCommerce (Robi Shop and BD Tickets), Mobile Financial Services (Airtel MFS), Cloud (ADN Cloud), Communication Platform as a Service (ADN SMS), and Sales and Marketing Automation SaaS (Roboket).
- 8 years of experience in Digital Marketing. Served over 40 local and international companies for their digital marketing needs.
- 3 years of experience in Product Owner role with Agile Methodologies and Scrum.
- Product Management with Jira, GitLab, and Figma.
- Digital advertisement with Facebook, Google, & LinkedIn
- Web development with WordPress, Shopify, Cloud Ways, and AWS Lightsail
- Design with Figma, Canva, and Miro.
- Data Analysis with SQL, Advanced Excel, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel, Ahrefs, Google Search Console, and Hot Jar.
For more information, please get connected on LinkedIn.
Explore all the articles of Kabi.